Nursing Home Negligence & Abuse

There is a social connection to the increased phenomena of nursing home negligence and abuse. As our population ages, more families depend on nursing homes and other long-term care facilities to care for elder and disabled loved ones.

With less control over facility environments, families must trust the owners and staff of these care facilities. But who is overseeing the nursing homes, and who can help when they are negligent or commit abuse?

I am committed to ensuring a safe environment in our nursing homes. I am dedicated to helping families whose trust in nursing homes has been betrayed. My background regarding nursing home injuries is unique:

  • I am a former nurse
  • I have worked as a nurse in nursing homes
  • I have handled nursing home negligence and abuse cases

Has your loved one been injured or abused in a nursing home? Call nursing home injury attorney and former nurse Ryan Stampfle of Stampfle Law Firm at 843-353-6152.

As a nursing home nurse, attorney Ryan Stampfle ensured that facility residents received the care they needed. He knows how nursing homes should operate and the level of care and service that these homes are required by law to provide. If you suspect your loved one has been abused or has received inadequate care, I will immediately investigate.

Do you suspect nursing home staff has failed to:

  • Follow a doctor's orders?
  • Monitor your loved one's whereabouts?
  • Provide basic care?

Since 2002 I have helped families get the resolution and care they need in nursing home abuse and negligence cases. These cases include bed and pressure sores, as well as injuries resulting from sexual assault, battery, confinement, and physical, verbal and emotional abuse. Contact me for a free initial consultation regarding any nursing home injuries, from broken bones and pressure ulcers to wrongful death.

Contact Me

If you have questions regarding nursing home negligence and abuse, contact me, attorney Ryan Stampfle. I work on a contingency fee basis — which means that I don't get paid unless I recover on your behalf. I also work with Spanish interpretation services as needed and am conveniently located in downtown Myrtle Beach. To contact us, call 843-353-6152.

Contact Us Today - 843-353-6152